Approx. Rs 90,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Weight||78 ~ 82 kgs|
|Number Of Blades||4|
|Sound Level||100 dB(A)|
|Motor or engine model||GX120|
|Power output||4.1 kW|
|Fuel tank volume||3.6 liters|
|Exhaust emissions||976 g/kWh (CO2 EU V)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||84 dB(A)|
|Blade diameter max||600 mm|
|Vibration value||6.2 m/s^2|
|Model No||BG 390 E/G (Eletric/Gasoline)|
BG 390 avialable in both electric and petrol versions, walk-behind trowel, designed to deliver a smooth, durable concrete surface, specially developed for use in confined spaces and corners. It offers the quickshop clutch for safety. BG 390 comes equipped with a foldable-, de-vibrated- & height adjustable handle and a maintenance stand for increased uptime.Features:
- Smooth control: The vibration reduced and height adjustable handle is equipped with ergonomically assembled controls and smooth clutch engagement.
- Durability in every detail: Every single component has been chosen for durability and efficiency.
- Easy transportation: A single lifting eye makes transporting easy, while optional wheels let you move quickly between tasks.
- Tilt with ease: The maintenance stand facilitates service, blade changing and cleaning
- Quick Stop for safety: The trowel stops immediately when you let go of the grip. QUICKSTOP disengages the drive train from the powertrain, which stops the rotation immediately.